The Jackaroo's Cottage - Willow Springs.
Flinders Ranges of South Australia.
20 Kms from
Click on the photo and go inside.
or for enquiries and bookings Phone 08 8648 0016
Minimum nights and beds apply for peak periods which are South Australian
School and Public Holidays from March to October.
When you make a reservation you are the only occupier of this
building you do not share with other guests.
The station generates
it's own 240 volt solar/diesel power. The system does not support the use of
heaters or large appliances.
- Jackaroo's cottage has an open plan lounge/dining-room/kitchen with
- Supplied with an electric fridge, gas stove, microwave, crockery,
cutlery and cooking utensils.
- The building has two bedrooms, one with a double bed, the other
with a double bunk and one single bed.
- A pillow, Quilt and Blanket are provided for each bed. Extra bedding
may be required in the cooler months.
- Linen can be hired.
- A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Hired linen is sheets, pillow cases and towels.
- You need only to bring food.
- Pedestal electric fan is provided.
- Bathroom/toilet with shower and gas hot water.
- A high chair and cot is available.
- Rainwater for drinking.
- Gas Barbecue available.
- Limited wood is supplied for wood fires.
Pets, Firearms or off-road use of vehicles are not allowed on this property.
An exception for four wheel drive vehicles and bikes is access to SKYTREK
by payment of fee to the owners.