Willow Springs Shearers Quarters
Flinders Ranges of South Australia.
Click on the photo on left to go out the back and on right to
or for enquiries and bookings Phone 08 8648 0016
Prices and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Rates charged are worked out per number of persons per night, as shown in chart, except if this total is less than minimum booking amount per night.
Minimum nights and beds apply for peak periods which
are South Australian School and Public Holidays from March to October.
When you make a reservation you are the only occupier of this
building you do not share with other guests.
The station generates it's own 240 volt solar/diesel power.
The system does not support the use of heaters or large appliances.
Willow Springs is approximately 21 Kms North of the Wilpena Pound or 71 Kms
NE of Hawker.
- The Shearers Quarters are masonry buildings which have 11 bedrooms.
- The bedrooms have 5 double beds and 24 single beds, (22 are double
- Each bed has one quilt, one blanket and pillow but no linen.
- Linen can be hired. Extra bedding may be required in the cooler
months. A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Hired linen includes sheets, pillow case and towels.
- Dining room has an open fire place. Common room has gas heating.
- The kitchen has gas and wood stoves, microwave and electric refrigerators.
- Ordinary household items such as crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils
- Rainwater for drinking.
- Separate mens and ladies bathrooms with 3 showers in each with separate
- One inside toilet.
- A BBQ-campfire area is at the rear of the buildings and across the
yard is the toilet block.
- 240 volt solar/diesel power is generated on the station. The system
does not support the use of heaters or large appliances.
Pets, Firearms or off-road use of vehicles are not allowed on this property.
An exception for four wheel drive vehicles and bikes is access to SKYTREK
by payment of fee to the owners.